Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Classic Car Show?!?!

Yesterday I found that there was a Classic Car Show in Kaust.

Today, I went to this Classic Car Show. It was amazing.

I'm not a huge car guru, so to an amateur like me the cars on display were definitely pleasing to the eye. In addition to the spectacular display of classic cars the location of the show was at the Marina right at the KAUST pier which sounds a bit odd, but it worked. You get to breathe in the fresh air from the sea while you walk through the cars and occasionally get a glimpse of one of the yachts at the Marina, and when you get tired just walk to the middle of the show and sit down grab a drink with the music.

It really was quite an experience, and a strange one to have in a university... but hey KAUST is so much more than a university :) and I must add that the 'party lights' weren't exactly reflected well in my photos, check them out:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/55400677@N08/sets/72157626112665316/

No comments:

Post a Comment